Get in Involved!
MOZES depends on the voluntary input of many people. The day-to-day running of MOZES is done by volunteers.
MOZES especially needs local Meadows residents with certain skills, knowledge or experience:
- Business experience.
- People who are prepared to organise or lead projects in the community such as education activities.
- People who have a passionate interest in energy conservation and environmental issues, who might be able to play a creative role in developing new MOZES activities.
- Someone who could work with local landlords.
- Someone who can assist in writing funding bids and/or researching relevant funding organisations.
- A volunteer photographer to record MOZES projects and activities.
- Administration skills.
- Legal knowledge.
- Financial knowledge.
Join the MOZES board of directors
We need enthusiastic supporters in the Meadows community to help us spread our ideas and implement our projects and build MOZES.
If you believe like us that there is a climate emergency and we need to change our energy use; if you could talk to neighbours; or spread the word to local groups; or help to lead some of our activities; or spread our enthusiasm for improving the Meadows in any other way; or offer any skills or experience that might help, we would love to hear from you.
Board members are especially needed from the Meadows social housing tenants.
The Board meets every 2 or 3 months, and some sub-committees meet in between.
We are looking for Board members who will play an active role in developing MOZES.